We are having a party and everyone is invited!

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
english_barber
Robert from the Gentleman's Shop

We are having a party and everyone is invited!

Post by english_barber »

The wedding of Prince William of Wales KG FRS and Catherine Middleton will take place at Westminster Abbey on 29th April. This date has been declared a public holiday and we will not be open for business on this day.

Finally our nation has followed North America by flying our national flag with pride so our Union Flag is now flying above most UK businesses. We are celebrating not just the wedding, but being subjects of our dear Queen Elizabeth II who has ruled for 59 years this year.

The Middleton family live locally and are nice, self made, people who acquired their wealth through hard work. They also shop in Hungerford and are frequent visitors to our store for family gifts.

The United Kingdom is having a party on the 29th April and everyone is welcome, dig out your favourite British product and use it with pride!

Or better still, buy something British and get our country back on it's feet with 10% off everything online at The Gentleman's Shop, just use the code APRIL2011 in the coupon box before midnight on 30th April...

All the best, Robert
Charlotte & Robert Johnston
www.gentlemans-shop.com
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

thanks Robert

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
Blue As A Jewel

Post by Blue As A Jewel »

Whaaat??? There's a wedding??? ...I'm always the last to know...

:lol: :lol:

Enjoy the festivities Robert, it's going to be a good one!
- Ravi -

You can mistrust me less than you can mistrust him. Trust me.
Pauldog
Never Shave a Husky

Post by Pauldog »

I wasn't invited either.
brothers

Post by brothers »

Next time Kate's in the shop, tell her Hi for me.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

Very generous offer Robert, much appreciated.
Regards,
Squire
EL Alamein

Post by EL Alamein »

Thank you, Robert! Enjoy the day!.

Chris
Austin
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Austin »

I had to respectfully decline the invitation. I am busy with the lawn on that day. :lol:
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Robert, Thanks for the generous offer, and congratulations to the couple and to all loyal subjects of the Queen.
Regards,
Gordon
english_barber

Post by english_barber »

Hi all.

That really was some day!

Spent 8 hours watching the tv broadcast and another 8 celebrating afterwards.

So very proud to be British.

Regards, Robert
www.gentlemans-shop.com
brothers

Post by brothers »

I always enjoy watching the crowds and the pageantry. Nobody does it as well as the British. I'm happy that there didn't seem to be any negative situations that had to be addressed. It all appeared to go off without any major snafus.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
english_barber

Post by english_barber »

brothers wrote:I always enjoy watching the crowds and the pageantry. Nobody does it as well as the British. I'm happy that there didn't seem to be any negative situations that had to be addressed. It all appeared to go off without any major snafus.
I'm sure our security forces had it covered. A few years ago a "more vunerable member of society" produced a starter pistol when the Queen rode by during the "Trooping of the colour". He had to be rescued from the crowd for his own safety...

Today it's Hungerford's time to put on a show, http://www.gentlemans-shop.com/news/?p=846.

Regrads, Robert
www.gentlemans-shop.com
brothers

Post by brothers »

Now that's impressive! Have fun Robert!
Gary