Becker Scuttle

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
churchilllafemme

Becker Scuttle

Post by churchilllafemme »

Just a plug for what I think is a very good product. This is my Robert Becker shaving scuttle in Starry Sky pattern. It's 4 inches high, just over 5 inches wide at the top, and 4 inches wide at the bottom of the bowl. Fill with water and microwave for 90 seconds, and there's heat for the lather for a full shave. I believe it only cost me about $27 including shipping. Highly recommended. He sells on eBay and at his own online store.

_______
John
brothers

Post by brothers »

I've read several favorable comments about Mr. Becker's scuttles. I don't have one, but I like the design of it, and I think the lid is a nice touch.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
BullGoose
Vendor

Post by BullGoose »

That is a nice scuttle. I may have to pick one up. 8)
http://www.bullgooseshaving.com -Rocnel, Barbaros, Boellis Panama, Savonniere du Moulin, Asylum Shave Works and so much more.

- Phil