1920 BIG FELLOW RAZOR and CASE ORIGINAL

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
rickcaron2008

Post by rickcaron2008 »

RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!

1920 Gillette Big Fellow complete with case. This is a great gold plated Big Fellow.
A lovely 1920 Gillette Big Fellow with original case and a packet of Gillette Blue Blades.
The razor is stamped with N420405 making it from early 1920.

The condition of the wooden case is of the best I have ever seen. The plating on the razor is in
very good condition. The teeth are all perfectly straight. There is a very insignificant
fracture at the top part of the handle but does not take away from the functionality
and beauty of this piece. This piece makes for a great everyday shaver or an excellent collector's
piece.

The head is in excellent condition no bent teeth. plating isnt bright (could be though, I really
didnt go to town on the cleaning job.), but there is no loss of it.
case is in great, intact condition.

The Big Fellow was a hefty razor and longer than most standard GILLETTE razors.
The Old Type Big Fellow introduced in 1919 and made for only a short time until 1921. These razors
are very hefty, long and classic shavers. They are very popular amongst the wet-shaving crowd and
are re-known for their terrific shaving performance. Don't let this Big Fellow pass you by- pick
up this awesome piece of Safety Razor history today!

PRICE $195.00 OBO
SHIPPING $5.60 CONTINENTAL USA

PAYPAL ONLY
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY
USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

Terms of Sale:
When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you
would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be
expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item
has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
attention in my description. All sales final.