The Vie-Long BG2012LE -A Sneak Peak

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
BullGoose
Vendor

Post by BullGoose »

CMur12 wrote:Phil, the brown horsehair brushes look like they are distinctly fan-shaped, which is a requirement for any brush of mine. Are all the others more rounded?

Murray
Murray...I will be able to better comment when the brushes arrive. I have not yet seen them in person. :wink:
http://www.bullgooseshaving.com -Rocnel, Barbaros, Boellis Panama, Savonniere du Moulin, Asylum Shave Works and so much more.

- Phil
brothers

Post by brothers »

I've got a tender place in my shaving-heart for the gentle horse brushes. I think these are priced to sell! Maybe I won't forget to pay attention when these arrive and start flying out Phil's door.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
BullGoose
Vendor

Post by BullGoose »

One of two boxes arrived from Vie-Long late this afternoon and I now have three of the four Beehive models in stock.

Vie-Long Beehive in Natural Horse
Vie-Long Beehive in Dyed Horse

Vie-Long Beehive Horse/Badger Mix

I am sorry for the poor quality pictures but figured you probably did not want to wait a week for them to get back from my photographer.

http://www.bullgooseshaving.com -Rocnel, Barbaros, Boellis Panama, Savonniere du Moulin, Asylum Shave Works and so much more.

- Phil
werdna

Post by werdna »

I had told myself "No need for more brushes" but I just dropped an order for the natural horse hair model.

I've got an Omega boar, a Simpsons CH1 best and a Panchetta silver tip in the rotation, and a muhle best badger I use for travel. To date this had been enough for me to hold of all out AD.

*sigh* the beehive handle and a new kind (to me) of natural bristle was just too much to resist. Can't wait for it to arrive.

-Andrew
brothers

Post by brothers »

Andrew, good for you! I've been thinking about one of those. Please let us know what you think about it after you've had a few chances to put it through the paces.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
BullGoose
Vendor

Post by BullGoose »

Here are a few better pictures of the Silvertip, the badger/horse mix and the dyed horsehair beehive brushes. The Natural Brown beehive is sold out.

- Phil
celestino

Post by celestino »

Nice pictures, Phil! The brushes look great!