Zowada Razor Sales

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
Tim Zowada

Zowada Razor Sales

Post by Tim Zowada »

For the last 4 ½ years, Zowada Custom Knives and Classicshaving have maintained a successful business relationship. We are now off in different directions. This decision was difficult and not taken lightly. I am grateful for Classicshaving, they have provided greater exposure for my custom razors, been generous, knowledgeable and patient. I have enjoyed dealing with the owners and the employees and wish them every success in the days to come.

I would wholeheartedly recommend Classicshaving. Their diverse line of shaving products will meet all your wet shaving needs. They are truly a one stop business for shaving customers.

For now, my custom razors will be available directly from me. I have set up a new email to handle your razor orders and information requests – info@tzknives.com

I do not have the custom order list and details from Classicshaving. I do have, however, a list with names and order dates. As new orders come in, I will strive to honor the position of your order placed with Classicshaving.

Over the next few months you will see several changes in my web site and products. Be patient, it will be worth the wait!

Thank you for your interest in my work,

Sincerely,

Tim Zowada
www.tzknives.com

Moderator, Please move this if it is in the wrong place. Thank you.