D R Harris Windsor - In Stock

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
english_barber
Robert from the Gentleman's Shop

D R Harris Windsor - In Stock

Post by english_barber »

Hi there,

We now have the fiull D R Harris Windsor range in stock for immediate despatch.

Why not "Like" our Facebook page for 10% discount on an order from The Gentleman's Shop...

http://www.facebook.com/GentlemansShop/ ... 2476309340

All the best, robert
Charlotte & Robert Johnston
www.gentlemans-shop.com
churchilllafemme

Post by churchilllafemme »

The Windsor products, while shown on your regular web page, don't seem to be listed on your Facebook page. I "liked" your shop on Facebook, but nothing happened - no voucher or notice or anything. How do I get the 10% discount? Thanks.
_______
John
english_barber
Robert from the Gentleman's Shop

Post by english_barber »

churchilllafemme wrote:The Windsor products, while shown on your regular web page, don't seem to be listed on your Facebook page. I "liked" your shop on Facebook, but nothing happened - no voucher or notice or anything. How do I get the 10% discount? Thanks.
Hi John,

When you click on the link a page with "10% discount" should appear.

"Like" the page and an open champagne bottle appears, the coupon code and a link to our website.

You can also shop via Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/GentlemansShop/ ... 0376255858 and even add The Gentleman's Shop Facebook shop to your own pages..

All the best, Robert
Charlotte & Robert Johnston
www.gentlemans-shop.com
Fido

Post by Fido »

Will the 10% discount apply if the goods are picked up in person from your Hungerford Shop?

I'm planning a few trips on my Royal Enfield this summer.