The BullGoose "Boutique" Coming Soon

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
BullGoose
Vendor

The BullGoose "Boutique" Coming Soon

Post by BullGoose »

I just signed a lease for a new commercial space and once I am settled in, local customers will be able to come in, by appointment, if they wish. More news will be forthcoming but, the new place will be located at 2370 West Carson Street, Suite 140 in Torrance, CA.

I will still primarily be an on-line shop and do not have the manpower (or capital) to run it as a true retail shop. That said, I will be able to provide pick-up service and/or a quick tour.
http://www.bullgooseshaving.com -Rocnel, Barbaros, Boellis Panama, Savonniere du Moulin, Asylum Shave Works and so much more.

- Phil
2clfrwrds

Post by 2clfrwrds »

Congratulations, Phil! That's pretty exciting - one step at a time, and this is a big one.

--Glenn
BullGoose
Vendor

Post by BullGoose »

Thank you Glenn. I am indeed a bit anxious but, I am looking forward to it. It was time to make the leap. 8)
http://www.bullgooseshaving.com -Rocnel, Barbaros, Boellis Panama, Savonniere du Moulin, Asylum Shave Works and so much more.

- Phil
GA Russell

Post by GA Russell »

Congrats Phil! I agree 100% with Glenn.
Rapira Swedish Supersteel
Fitness
Lijun badger
Gillette 1948-1950 Super Speed
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

let me know when your joisey outpost is in the works :lol: :lol: Until then, CONGRATS and best of luck

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

Wonderful news, Phil --- unfortunately it's a bit of a long drive for me from Ottawa -- but if I ever get out your direction, you can trust that I will be sure to avail myself of one of your tours.

Congrats! :D
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
Vulfix Old Original

Post by Vulfix Old Original »

Expansion!!!

Go Phil ... you da man 8)
Follow us on Twitter @AESimpson1919
rsp1202

Post by rsp1202 »

I am so there. Good luck to a great guy and vendor.
Ron
slackskin

BullGoose botique

Post by slackskin »

Phil is one of those folks that cares enough to truly move the state of education forward, not content to just "sell stuff." Sure, he has to make a living etc. But this business is not just about the bucks. It is refreshing to see the good guys score and win. Best wishes, Phil.

Whaddaya say, guys, should we write him in as a presidential candidate?
Mer

Post by Mer »

Very cool!
SRD

Post by SRD »

Congrats Phil.
Dave
jss

Post by jss »

Congratulations Phil!! Very well done Phil..I'll stop by when I'm in the neighborhood....

Best,
Julian
BullGoose
Vendor

Post by BullGoose »

Thanks guys. There are sure to be a few growing pains but I am looking forward to the move and to having a little more elbow room. :D

- Phil
GA Russell

Post by GA Russell »

We had our primary I guess two weeks ago, but the idea of running a traditional wetshaver candidate has a lot of appeal to me!

Maybe we should start thinking now about 2016!
Rapira Swedish Supersteel
Fitness
Lijun badger
Gillette 1948-1950 Super Speed
vtmax

Post by vtmax »

Great news, an expanding shop! Monday afternoon all the way to Maine by early Wednesday afternoon USPS. Great guy to work with and wonderful selection. Just got to get his Cubs winning!

Max
Dave T

Post by Dave T »

Considering that a Texas convict got 41% of the votes for president in the Democratic primary here in West Virginia, Phil would have had an excellent chance of winning here.

Dave
m3m0ryleak

Post by m3m0ryleak »

Good on you Phil, best of luck with the B&M.
Tony

"They say that dreams are growing wild just this side of Burma Shave" - Tom Waits
BullGoose
Vendor

Post by BullGoose »

vtmax wrote:Great news, an expanding shop! Monday afternoon all the way to Maine by early Wednesday afternoon USPS. Great guy to work with and wonderful selection. Just got to get his Cubs winning!

Max
Thank you. I am a White Sox fan though. :D

- Phil
fishgutmartyr

Post by fishgutmartyr »

Congrats and best wishes, Phil!
John.

I'll think of something clever eventually.
brothers

Post by brothers »

I'll say the same thing to Phil as I did once upon a time to Giovanni: If I lived a couple of thousand miles closer, I'd be offering to come work in your store for nothing, just for the fun. Good luck Phil!
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444