1963 EXTREMELY RARE GILLETTE UNUSED TRAVEL KIT

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
rickcaron2008

Post by rickcaron2008 »

1963 EXTREMELY RARE GILLETTE FLAIR TIP RAZOR TRAVEL KIT, THE KIT CONTAINS UNUSED GILLETTE FLAIR
TIP RAZOR, SUN UP AFTER SHAVE, RIGHT GUARD DEORORANT, GILLETTE SUPER BLADES, FOAMY SHAVE CREAM,
HEADS UP HAIR GROOMING, AND A COMB.

THE FLAIR TIP RAZOR IS IN ALMOST MINT CONDITION AND LOOKS GREAT WITH NO MECHANICAL PROBLEMS.
THE DOORS OPEN EASILY AND CLOSE TIGHTLY IN PLACE. THE CASE SNAPS SHUT AS IT SHOULD. THIS SET
LOOKS UNUSED. THE PLASTIC CASE HAS A VERY SMALL AMOUNT OF VINTAGE WEAR FROM AGE. NOT MANY OF
THESE SETS AROUND. THESE KITS WERE MADE IN VERY SMALL NUMBERS. THIS VINTAGE TRAVEL KIT WILL BE
A GREAT ADDITION TO YOUR COLLECTION AND IF YOU CAN FIND ANOTHER IN THIS GOOD CONDITION YOU BETTER
SNAP IT UP, THEY'RE NOT MAKING ANY MORE OF THESE.

PRICE $125.00
SHIPPING $5.60 CONTINENTAL USA

PAYPAL ONLY
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY
USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

Terms of Sale:
When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you
would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be
expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item
has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
attention in my description. All sales final.