[b]1921 GILLETTE Milady Decolletee jade pearl tints case[/b]

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
rickcaron2008

[b]1921 GILLETTE Milady Decolletee jade pearl tints case[/b]

Post by rickcaron2008 »

1921 GILLETTE Milady Decolletee jade pearl tints case

This great vintage kit is a 1921 GILLETTE Milady Decolletee jade pearl tints case, Gold-plated,
double-edged razor and blade safe put up in the Milady Decolletee configuration of a jade pearl
celluloid compartmented case. This great vintage collectable is in almost MINT condition. There
are no cracks to the case and the razor and blade case have no plating loss. There are no cracks
in the handle of the razor as is usual in the hollow handle models, all teeth are straight. Also
with the kit comes the original vintage blade case.

This is one of those beautiful celluloid sets made in the 1920s when celluloid was much in
fashion. Manufactured by the Gillette Safety Razor Company, Boston, Mass. in 1921. This shaving
kit was patented January 13, 1920. This fantastic vintage razor was manufactured between October
17, 1921 and August 28, 1928.

PRICE $135.00
SHIPPING $5.60 CONTINENTAL USA

http://richardsrazors.ecrater.com/

PAYPAL ONLY IN USA
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: DEPENDS WHERE BUYER IS LOCATED.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: I WILL NOT ALTER SELLING OR SHIPPING PRICE OR MARK AS A GIFT, I SHIP ONLY
USPS MAIL OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
INSURANCE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BUYER.

Terms of Sale:
When I describe an object as 'VINTAGE' or 'ANTIQUE' they will have the typical wear and tear you
would expect with an older piece. Light scratches, scuffing & crazing and such like would be
expected as opposed to a NEW condition. If an item is in MINT condition I will say so. If an item
has any major issues - dents, deep marks, stains or heavy scratches etc. I will bring these to your
attention in my description. All sales final.