Bye Bye Klar Kabinett

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
BullGoose
Vendor

Bye Bye Klar Kabinett

Post by BullGoose »

I was just informed this afternoon that Klar Kabinett Soap has been discontinued. I still have a decent amount in stock. Get it while you can.

Klar Kabinett
http://www.bullgooseshaving.com -Rocnel, Barbaros, Boellis Panama, Savonniere du Moulin, Asylum Shave Works and so much more.

- Phil
drmoss_ca
Admin

Re: Bye Bye Klar Kabinett

Post by drmoss_ca »

Buy this. It's good. I have my half kilo and will not be selling it!

Chris
BTW, I have all their other soaps and all are wretched.
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
cjc15153

Post by cjc15153 »

I also have it, and like it, and still have so much of it that I'm not sure if I can pull the trigger. It really is a bargain for the amount of soap, though. Phil: Is the company itself going out of business or is this line being discontinued?
--
I am Chris #6. No relation to Nikki.
BullGoose
Vendor

Post by BullGoose »

cjc15153 wrote:I also have it, and like it, and still have so much of it that I'm not sure if I can pull the trigger. It really is a bargain for the amount of soap, though. Phil: Is the company itself going out of business or is this line being discontinued?
They are just discontinuing this particular line. It was originally made for barbers and now that not many barbers use shaving soap, I imagine it was not profitable. Since 500g of soap lasts a long time, people do not replenish their supply all that often. This is just a theory and I do not know the real reasons behind the decision.
http://www.bullgooseshaving.com -Rocnel, Barbaros, Boellis Panama, Savonniere du Moulin, Asylum Shave Works and so much more.

- Phil