HuntLee Razor Project Update

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
BullGoose
Vendor

HuntLee Razor Project Update

Post by BullGoose »

I have been receiving a lot of emails and phone calls regarding the progress of the Huntlee razor so thought I would post a brief update.

1) There is a bit of a Mongoose connection. The Machine shop that is making the Mongoose Razor will also be making the Huntlee Razor. Bruce Weber, Matt Glass and I are friends. Bruce stopped by my shop last winter, liked the prototype, and has been helping Lee and me make it a reality.

2) The razor will be fully machined out of 316 stainless steel and it will be a 3-piece razor with standard threading. It will utilize the Kai Captain Mild and Feather Pro blades.

3) The Stainless Steel prototypes are being worked on as I type. The razor will be very similar to our drawings and resin model but, we did have to make a few minor modifications so that it could be machined.

4) We do not know when it will be released but it will be in the not too distant future. We first need to test and approve the prototypes. It is likely a few months off yet.
http://www.bullgooseshaving.com -Rocnel, Barbaros, Boellis Panama, Savonniere du Moulin, Asylum Shave Works and so much more.

- Phil
Arun

Re: HuntLee Razor Project Update

Post by Arun »

Are you going to start a list of people, interested in purchasing the razor, as and when it becomes available?

Arun
BullGoose
Vendor

Re: HuntLee Razor Project Update

Post by BullGoose »

Arun wrote:Are you going to start a list of people, interested in purchasing the razor, as and when it becomes available?

Arun
We have not yet decided. Production is likely a few months off. Lee and I will discuss this and decide if a list makes sense.
http://www.bullgooseshaving.com -Rocnel, Barbaros, Boellis Panama, Savonniere du Moulin, Asylum Shave Works and so much more.

- Phil