New Website Feature at BullGoose - Restock Notification

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
BullGoose
Vendor

New Website Feature at BullGoose - Restock Notification

Post by BullGoose »

BullGoose Shaving Supplies has just added a new feature to the website. If an item is out of stock, simply submit your email address and you will be notified as soon as the items is back in stock.

You can see how it works here
http://www.bullgooseshaving.com -Rocnel, Barbaros, Boellis Panama, Savonniere du Moulin, Asylum Shave Works and so much more.

- Phil
TheMonk

Re: New Website Feature at BullGoose - Restock Notification

Post by TheMonk »

It's a very useful feature. Nicely done, Phil!
David

“Use any means to keep from being a genius, all means to become one.” John Cage
brothers

Post by brothers »

I thought it was already on the BG website, maybe it used to be on the old one. Anyway, it's a nice feature!
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
BullGoose
Vendor

Post by BullGoose »

brothers wrote:I thought it was already on the BG website, maybe it used to be on the old one. Anyway, it's a nice feature!
It is a feature that I have always wanted but one that I have never had until now. :D
http://www.bullgooseshaving.com -Rocnel, Barbaros, Boellis Panama, Savonniere du Moulin, Asylum Shave Works and so much more.

- Phil
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

Good job Phil.....what a delight its been to shop your store and even more than that, watch you grow your business :D

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
BullGoose
Vendor

Post by BullGoose »

fallingwickets wrote:Good job Phil.....what a delight its been to shop your store and even more than that, watch you grow your business :D

clive
Thank you Clive. I am trying to add a "Loyalty Rewards Program" to the site but it is more difficult than anticipated. I hope to have it soon.

- Phil