Plisson Synthetic by L'Occitane

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
brothers

Plisson Synthetic by L'Occitane

Post by brothers »

In case anyone's interested, but have been reluctant to pay $50 for this brush (that was me, for sure), the full retail price has been reduced by 40%, and is now just $30 regardless of whether it is purchased online or in the L'Occitane brick and mortar store in the mall. This appears to be a permanent price reduction. $30 for a new Plisson brush is not bad.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
TheMonk

Re: Plisson Synthetic by L'Occitane

Post by TheMonk »

IMO that really is a great price for this little lathering machine. It's my current favorite synthetic brush, due to the combination of knot specs and synthetic hair, making it a fantastically soft shaving brush, albeit a bit floppy. I still have to try the new EJ XL synthetic brushes, though.
David

“Use any means to keep from being a genius, all means to become one.” John Cage