Kramperts Finest Acadian Spice Bay Rum soap! Finally!

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
ShadowsDad

Kramperts Finest Acadian Spice Bay Rum soap! Finally!

Post by ShadowsDad »

It's been a long time in the works to get what I wanted made up to my standards; far too long in fact. But it's in the final leg.

The soap is made by Seifenglatt with Acadian Spice Bay Rum scent formulated by yours truly.

Some samples have been handed out by the manufacturer (not by myself) for testing and here is one comment, "Just had a wonderful shave with your new soap followed by your aftershave. You should have done this earlier, this is all I'm going to say :D". More from the same tester, "...It doesn't matter if it's a little more expensive, it really is quality and distinctly KFBR! I've tried so many Bay Rum soaps, but this one smells like nothing I have tried.".

At this time I haven't tested the KFBR soap, but some is coming to me in the very near future. I have used Seifenglatt soap in the past and it's good stuff. It would be a conflict of interest for me to review it, so don't look for that by me.

At this time I don't have a price. And I have no idea when it will be on the website, but Steve knows to expect it and he's really good.

Time will be tight, but I hope to have them shipping in time to get them in users hands for Christmas.
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
TRBeck
Soapgeek

Re: Kramperts Finest Acadian Spice Bay Rum soap! Finally!

Post by TRBeck »

Brian, congratulations. A great day indeed!
Regards,
Tim

Why should we not meet, not always as dyspeptics, to tell our bad dreams, but sometimes as eupeptics, to congratulate each other on the ever-glorious morning? - Henry David Thoreau
brothers

Post by brothers »

Great news, Brian!
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

Please let us know when / where it is for sale. Ive never used bay rum, but im definitely buying a bowl of this soap

congrats!!!!

179 thumbs up

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
brothers

Post by brothers »

Brian, which vendor is "Steve "? The primary question is will this soap be available at the vendors listed that currently handle your other products?
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

Sorry, Steve is my webmaster.

Eventually I hope that all my retailers carry it, but so far I haven't even told them about it. Of course it will also be available through me, and it's something that I can even ship around the world; finally to that also! You have no idea how many inquiries I get from across the pond and all I can do is point them to Italian Barber.
Brian

Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
TheMonk

Post by TheMonk »

Looking forward to trying it, Brian!
David

“Use any means to keep from being a genius, all means to become one.” John Cage
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

It could be as early as Saturday on my website, other retailers will follow soon after. I know Italian Barber is in the queue as well as West Coast Shaving as of today.

I've used it and it compares quite favorably to the best the planet has to offer. Yes, I know I'm an interested party, but seriously, it's really good, both the scent and the performance.

I eagerly anticipate getting it "out there" and reading the reviews from folks unconnected to the product.
Brian

jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

Nice.
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

I have tubs in stock and listed on my website.
Brian