Frostbite soap... available soon

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
ShadowsDad

Frostbite soap... available soon

Post by ShadowsDad »

As it turned out I shaved with the production version of the soap this afternoon. At this time I have no idea as to production schedule, but it should be available soon.

Edit: I could have them as early as late next week.
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
TheMonk

Re: Frostbite soap... available soon

Post by TheMonk »

Good news, Brian!
David

“Use any means to keep from being a genius, all means to become one.” John Cage
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

A picture I received last night from the manufacturer of the 1st production run.

I could have the first of it by Saturday, but if not, then definitely early next week.
Brian

Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
brothers

Post by brothers »

I've been using the FrostBite AS splash for quite some time now. And I already know the soap's good, so it'll be a welcome addition to my cozy little shave den. I'm just waiting for you to give the word.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
BiffBuff

Post by BiffBuff »

Gosh I love your Frostbite! Not just the fabulous menthol rush, but the complex notes that make up the "background" scent - really lovely stuff (wish you offered 8oz bottles, or bigger). I am absolutely not in the slightest need of another shaving soap, but I will have to get a tub of this.
disengage
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

I don't have the soap in hand yet and weather permitting I won't until at least Monday, but the website is set up for orders as I write. They'll get filled ASAP.
Brian

ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

The first box of soaps came in today, so orders will ship on Monday.
Brian