HD-XL

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
Mer

HD-XL

Post by Mer »

Hello Everyone,

Had an idea this afternoon so I went down in the shop to see how it would work. I think it turned out great.

I'm now offering the HD-XL!

Based on the Merkur 34C, I've added my XL knob for some extra weight and a really clean look.

Not everyone is a fan of adjustables so here is an alternative if you like my work.

I'm not sure if you can see from the photo but right next to the knob is a thin ring of brass that looks really cool. That's where the original knob assembly was machined to accept the new piece. Gives it a really nice subtle contrast.

I'll start this modification off at $35.00 plus shipping. There is more machining but no calibration (like the Mergress) so overall they're a little less work I think. I've only made one so right now so it's only a guess and the price could change.

The standard knob would also be an option at the same price.

I'm sure the complete razor will eventually be at Leesrazors.com too so once they are, I'll update this thread.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you are interested.

Take Care,
Eric

The balance point is right in the middle.