Kramperts Finest now accepts checks

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
ShadowsDad

Kramperts Finest now accepts checks

Post by ShadowsDad »

It has come to my attention that not everyone has Paypal. Kramperts Finest has decided to no longer disregard those folks. In keeping with that, something new on the website, but not part of what I was referring to in earlier posts, is that now Kramperts Finest will accept checks. Just go through the normal check out procedure and before it's complete there is an option to send in the order with a check, or to pay with Paypal.

By the time I get this posted it should be fully implemented.
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
brothers

Re: Kramperts Finest now accepts checks

Post by brothers »

Good idea. You're making the buying process accessible to more buyers, and adding an easy and simple option for everyone. Good for customers and good for you too.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

people still use cheques??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :D

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

Sounds rather 19th century doesn't it? I haven't written a check in several years now and I'm as retrograde as they get. Does seem to be a useful option though and I hope it increases Brian's business.
Regards,
Squire
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

I hope it increases Brian's business.
100000000000000 thumbs up to that sentiment

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum