New Vendor Shop - Feedback Wanted

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
TPB

New Vendor Shop - Feedback Wanted

Post by TPB »

Hi All

My name is Bradley and I run The Personal Barber subscription box, I'm sure most of you have heard of the concept. If not; we curate a box of wet shaving goodies and send it monthly to subscribers. Each box features different brands and types of product.

Most of our subscribers come from using cartridge razors so we're slowly converting the masses one person at a time to the joys of using a proper safety razor :)

We're just about to launch our online shop where we'll be featuring a selection of items that can be bought individually.

shop.thepersonalbarber.com - Password: vip access

It would be fantastic if any of you could check out the site and let me know your thoughts.

We don't want another shop that sells a huge list of the same goods you can get everywhere, instead we're focusing on products we've tested ourselves or featured in the subscription. At the moment there is a very limited selection of goods on the site as we gain feedback from subscribers as to the kinds of products they want to see.

I have a handful of 5% and 10% discount codes for the best feedback.

As the shop isn't open to the public yet, you'll need to enter the password "vip access" (without quotation marks)

shop.thepersonalbarber.com

Thanks in advance for your help!