Artisan soaps coming of age

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
brothers

Artisan soaps coming of age

Post by brothers »

I am posting this notice for the benefit of those among us who are not afraid to try new products.

I have been using several artisan soaps that were ordered from Connaught Shaving in UK. I have also been using some artisan soaps from Manuesl (Jabonman) in Spain. Most are tallow, with few exceptions. The UK artisan soaps are Nanny's Silly Soaps, Wickham 1912, OSP (Obsessive Soap Perfectionist) and Phoenix and Beau (P&B). Paul has made an effort to support the UK artisans, and I applaud him for it. Manuel is Jabonman, located in Madriz Espana, and he is reachable only through his email address. So far, all of these have provided top notch performance. I am amazed at the quality of the fragrances and the performance of these artisan soaps.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444