The new General SE razor head by Colonial razors

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
brothers

The new General SE razor head by Colonial razors

Post by brothers »

I bought one of these heads a couple of days ago. Should be getting it in a day or two. I received this email message just a few minutes ago.
Hello All,

We just stocked a limited amount of Silver heads for $27.99 + shipping at https://colonialrazors.com/collections/ ... -head-only. We can now say that The General is the best priced single edge razor on the market, especially if you are in the USA.

Regards,

Kirk and Kyle Evans
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Re: The new General SE razor head by Colonial razors

Post by brothers »

Turned out to be the best impulse buy I ever made. I haven't used any other razor since the day I received this one. They're still selling these, by the way. Excellent value on an excellent product.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Re: The new General SE razor head by Colonial razors

Post by fallingwickets »

Thats quite an endorsement, Gary! :D
de gustibus non est disputandum