Floris Rose Geranium Ebay

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
adhoc

Floris Rose Geranium Ebay

Post by adhoc »

Ive read some post here regarding Floris Rose Geranium cologne and I just saw a new listing for it on Ebay - I would have purchased it myself but the seller is unwilling to ship overseas.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/352371501947 ... 2371501947
Olle
Pauldog
Never Shave a Husky

Re: Floris Rose Geranium Ebay

Post by Pauldog »

Funny coincidence - I just got some rose geranium powder to use as a tick repellent, and I was thinking that it would make a nice shaving scent.
churchilllafemme

Post by churchilllafemme »

One of the myths of our world - probably with a basis in truth - is that Floris once made a Rose Geranium shaving soap.
_______
John
drmoss_ca
Admin

Post by drmoss_ca »

They certainly, maybe still do, make a bath soap in the scent. I have a couple of cakes left in the box of three I bought many years ago. It's lovely, and reputed to have been WSC's favourite bath soap.

C.
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
churchilllafemme

Well, I bought the toilet water. I'm going to use it to add fragrance to the lather of a few of my really old tallow soaps that have lost their scents. I'll try to report on it.
_______
John
adhoc

Post by adhoc »

Congratulations! Better that somebody here bought it, then at least I can get a report!
Olle
churchilllafemme

The vintage Floris Rose Geranium toilet water arrived. Its fragrance is wonderful, with the earthy greenness of the geranium balancing the sweet rose. In fact, it smells so good that I am going to try it at pulse points - although my skin usually does not tolerate toilet waters or colognes - rather than just for adding fragrance to old shaving soaps.
_______
John
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

i hate you guys!!! :D :D
de gustibus non est disputandum