Noxzema Shave Cream

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
mlb549

Noxzema Shave Cream

Post by mlb549 »

While browsing the Italian Barber site I noticed Noxzema Shave Cream in stock. The lone review was very positive, anybody here tried it? I may have to give it a whirl. I was fortunate in only adding one item to my cart- a 34MM F-400 synthetic brush.
Mike
brothers

Re: Noxzema Shave Cream

Post by brothers »

Mike, I'm happy to learn this stuff is still available. I never had the chance in the past to try it.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

Noxzema Shave Cream was very popular - I even used it many years ago - then they quit making it.

I wonder how close this product is to the original.

- Murray
churchilllafemme

Post by churchilllafemme »

I tried some Noxzema Sensitive shaving cream, which is in a different red tube, not the same as the one on Italian Barber. It was OK, nothing special. After a few uses, I just today passed it on to another shaver.
_______
John
brothers

Post by brothers »

churchilllafemme wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:37 pm I tried some Noxzema Sensitive shaving cream, which is in a different red tube, not the same as the one on Italian Barber. It was OK, nothing special. After a few uses, I just today passed it on to another shaver.
This has been my expectation, that it's OK, but not above and beyond all the rest.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444