Canadian Beard & Blade is closing

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
Bill_K

Canadian Beard & Blade is closing

Post by Bill_K »

I have no affiliation with Canadian Beard & Blade (https://www.beardandblade.ca/) but I have purchased soaps and aftershaves from them.

List members may be interested to know that their remaining inventory is on sale for 45% off (with the exception of straight razors and B&M products). The stock is dwindling but you might find what you want at a substantial mark-down. I used this opportunity to buy some aftershaves that I likely would not otherwise have purchased online.
Bill
brothers

Re: Canadian Beard & Blade is closing

Post by brothers »

It is disappointing whenever something like this happens. We know they started out with enthusiasm and worked hard for their small business.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444