This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:54 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Posts: 592
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 8:55 am
- Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
niksanovovic I find that my name is unique enough to use it on any site that reacquires a screen name!
Warmest regards, Niksa
- Posts: 414
- Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 2:56 pm
- Location: New Orleans
I am final_id nearly everywhere I go on the internet. I am final_id at ShaveMyFace.com, I am final_id at EBay, I am final_id at ...
... just confirming
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 7:39 pm
- Location: Suffolk, VA
John - On a quest for the perfect shave...
- Posts: 426
- Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:58 pm
- Location: In the Marshmallow Center of Corruption
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:11 am
- Location: Michigan
NOTE : Not to be confused with gasman. Apparently gasman likes china bowls, teacups, and saucers, and doesn't always pay in a timely fashion. I assure you I have never bought any china off ebay. I mention this only because I get enough "You won my cup and saucer combo, where is my payment?" emails. Carry on...
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:07 pm
- Location: Calgary, Alberta
"But you're not as confused as him are you. I mean, it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel."
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:04 pm
- Location: Anderson, SC
prowoodcraftsman...i don't vary my style much
- Merkur Man
- Posts: 3179
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:35 am
- Location: Mississippi
Don't know why I've never seen this thread before but my ebay ID is:
Best Regards From the Deep South...
Remember; It's Not A Race, It's Your Face...
And As Always, Enjoy Your Shave...
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:44 am
- Location: Wadssworth ohio
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:47 pm
- Location: Molalla, OR
I don't have diabetes, I'm insulin challenged.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:26 pm
- Location: USS EMORY S. LAND (AS-39)
e d o
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:10 pm
- Posts: 691
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:28 pm
- Location: Orange County, CA
- Posts: 382
- Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:10 pm
- Location: Lexington, Virginia / Melbourne Australia
-- Stu, the mad Australian living in Virginia :: Come on you Irons!! WHUFC --
- Honed on the grave stone of Bruce Lee -
- Posts: 850
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:17 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
Scott "The Heart Break Kid"
- Posts: 647
- Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:28 pm
- Location: Baltimore, MD
All men, by nature, desire to know - Aristotle
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:08 pm
- Location: Phoenix
There are 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.