This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
- Posts: 933
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 3:19 pm
- Location: Portland Oregon
The proper way to pronounce my name BTW is as follows
Just imagine me as Danny with an "L"
My mom got funky with the spelling. The 60's. Go figure
Beard Management Specialist
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:36 pm
- Location: Taylorville, IL
- Posts: 739
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:46 pm
- Location: Brooklyn
I'm a Search And Rescue (SAR) kinda guy.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:33 pm
- Location: kentucky
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:45 pm
- Coffee King
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:40 pm
- Location: Southeastern Michigan
Howard L. Sheppard
"I wish I were less awkward around strangers. I never know what to say when someone asks me who I am and what in the world I'm doing in their house." -- Andy Ihnatko
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:06 pm
- Location: Austin, Texas
"A well lathered face is only half of a good shave"
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:16 pm
- Location: Oxford, MI
...I got in early...and who else would use that name?
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:16 pm
- Location: West Texas
If the girls don't think you're handsome, at least let 'em think you're handy . . . - Red Green
Gold Gillette Tech
pre/post '48 Gold Aristocrats (2)
1970 Gold Gillette Super Adjustable
- Posts: 702
- Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:16 am
- Location: Ottawa, Ontario
- Posts: 1105
- Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:06 pm
- Location: Minnesota, U.S.A.
“Time just seems to get quicker. You look in the mirror in the morning and you think, ‘I’m already shaving again!’” - Terry Jones of Monty Python's Flying Circus
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:25 am
- Location: Brunswick, Maine
- Captain Yo
- Posts: 797
- Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:24 pm
- Location: Tulsa, OK
I'm yoyology everywhere. eBay included.
I'm always amused at the particular memepool posting that always tops the Google results on my nick.
- Posts: 1168
- Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:46 pm
- Location: Indiana
- Posts: 1933
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:11 pm
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
armychaps (Chaps was already taken)
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:40 pm
- Location: Riverside California
- Posts: 710
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:16 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
JrGroucho, here, ebay, and throughout the net.
Edited once because I'm an idiot.
><((((º>`·. .· `·. .· `·... ><((((º> .
· `·. . , . .· `·.. ><((((º>`·. .· `·. .· `·... ><((((º>