Wilkinson DE Blades, BIC Metal Disposables, and Nioxin

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
SurfFisherman
Bargain Detector

Wilkinson DE Blades, BIC Metal Disposables, and Nioxin

Post by SurfFisherman »

I was visiting some friends in New Jersey this weekend and happened to drive by a Harmon Discount store on the way. I remembered reading somewhere that they carry shaving supplies, so I stopped in for a quick look.

They don't have any of the high-end stuff, but I found they had very good prices on several items. I picked-up a couple of packs of Wilkinson DE Blades ($.79/5-pack) and some BIC Metal Disposables ($2.79/10-pack). I'd been curious to try the Wilkinsons in my Gillette Adjustable after reading several positive reviews here on the site and, with the increasing airline carry-on restrictions, I thought the Metals would be good to have for when I travel.

While I was there, I also noticed that they carry some of the Nioxin products that I have been reading about lately, but that's not my bag so I can't give you any details.

Anyway, you can purchase stuff online at: http://www.harmondiscount.com/

They have a flat $4.95 shipping charge which, I believe, can rationalized away quite easily! :D
Chris G
New York City