QED and Dovo-Price on the Chopping Block

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
guenron
Ich wünsche, daß ich deutsch war

QED and Dovo-Price on the Chopping Block

Post by guenron »

That Charles must have a charitable bent. He has just advised that he has the following two Dovo Str8s on the (Price) Chopping Block.
QED wrote: straight razors .... photos attached, but not
very good quality.

Model 105
Micarta anthracite handle
5/8" fancy blade
Ice Tempered Frozen Steel
Price: $105.00 shipping FREE within Continental U.S.

Model 1516
Imitation tortoise handle
5/8" fancy blade
Dovo Special
Price: $70.00 shipping FREE within Continental U.S.
Regards,
Ron

Better Living Thru Lather
AACJ
Bot Monitor, Poll Lover

Post by AACJ »

Ron, your title should be changed to "QED Marketing Director" for all the great deals you bring.

Those are two great looking razors at a great price too.
Art

"This world would be a much better place if people didn't enjoy being victims so much." - Reggs
Blue As A Jewel

Post by Blue As A Jewel »

Eye still sez hees the devil....

I take it Charles means the pics aren't very good and is not in fact referring to the razor quality!
- Ravi -

You can mistrust me less than you can mistrust him. Trust me.
guenron

Post by guenron »

blueasajewel wrote:Eye still sez hees the devil....

I take it Charles means the pics aren't very good and is not in fact referring to the razor quality!
Ravi,
You are rapidly becoming a master of the obvious! ](*,)
Regards,
Ron

Blue As A Jewel

Post by Blue As A Jewel »

guenron wrote:

Ravi,
You are rapidly becoming a master of the obvious! ](*,)
Hey just clarifying for those that aren't as close to achieving masterdom as I....
- Ravi -

You can mistrust me less than you can mistrust him. Trust me.
rustyblade
Shaving Paparazzo

Post by rustyblade »

Ravi, I believe there is a conspiracy afoot to separate us innocent wetshavers from our money. A fool and his money... it seems to be working damnit!
Richard
guenron

Post by guenron »

AACJ wrote:Ron, your title should be changed to "QED Marketing Director" for all the great deals you bring.

Those are two great looking razors at a great price too.
It's really funny, everytime I get on the phone with Charles he asks me about, "Do you think the gentlemen would like this?" Needless to say I always answer with an approval.
Regards,
Ron

Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

I am glad, as I picked up the Truefit Lime Balm. I liked the 1805, but the scent was so-so. At the price, I could not let it pass. Id really like a sale on some Castle Forbes, but I am not complaining

Sam
Nitrox
AC/DC

Post by Nitrox »

I talked to Charles yesterday for quite a bit and learned plenty from him. He is very knowledgeable and helpful and a great guy.
I did pick up the T&H Trafalgar AS (only T&H one left) and a couple of other things.
Bruno

"Shhhhhaving cream, be nice and clean
shave every day and you'll always look keen."
guenron

Post by guenron »

Nitrox wrote:I talked to Charles yesterday for quite a bit and learned plenty from him. He is very knowledgeable and helpful and a great guy.
I did pick up the T&H Trafalgar AS (only T&H one left) and a couple of other things.
I think he would agree if you also added charming, witty, suave, debonair, ... =D>
Regards,
Ron

Nitrox
AC/DC

Post by Nitrox »

guenron wrote:
Nitrox wrote:I talked to Charles yesterday for quite a bit and learned plenty from him. He is very knowledgeable and helpful and a great guy.
I think he would agree if you also added charming, witty, suave, debonair, ... =D>
You are very right Ron, he is all of those plus more, I was really impressed and it was a true pleasure talking with him. It was like 2 buddies that have known each other for a long time.
Bruno

"Shhhhhaving cream, be nice and clean
shave every day and you'll always look keen."
guenron

Post by guenron »

Nitrox wrote:
guenron wrote:
You are very right Ron, he is all of those plus more, I was really impressed and it was a true pleasure talking with him. It was like 2 buddies that have known each other for a long time.
He does have that certain personal warmth that, as you say, "...was like 2 buddies that have known each other for a long time."
Regards,
Ron