Lots of duplicates in my Sentbox.

Since this is a new forum I'm looking for everyone's feedback so that we can customize the site accordingly. Post your suggestions and ideas here!
Rob

Lots of duplicates in my Sentbox.

Post by Rob »

I just happened to check my Sentbox last night and noticed there's tons of duplicates in there. In fact, the little meter at the top right of the page said I was over my allocated space. When I say duplicate I mean a PM that shows up twice with the same timestamp. I know I don't send messages twice, especially not at the same exact moment. I'm not sure if I'm the only one with this phenomenon. I suspect I'm not.
offshoot

Post by offshoot »

+1
nodaktim
The Prodigal Tim

Post by nodaktim »

I have that happen quite frequently but I just assumed it was my some what slow connection causing a problem. If you are getting it too, then maybe it is something forum related after all. Are there PMs you need to keep or can you safely delete a bunch of them to free up space?
~ Tim ~

"Always do right. That will gratify some of the people, and astonish the rest." - Mark Twain
Rob

Post by Rob »

I don't think it's your connection. I'm pretty sure it's a board problem. I did a little house cleaning of my Sentbox so now it's below the maximum threashold.