Forum Clock

Since this is a new forum I'm looking for everyone's feedback so that we can customize the site accordingly. Post your suggestions and ideas here!
rustyblade
Shaving Paparazzo

Forum Clock

Post by rustyblade »

Looks like the forum software didn't update to the new DST. DOH!
Richard
notthesharpest
Assistant Dean SMFU

Post by notthesharpest »

It never updates to anything. It just knows that your time is GMT plus or minus something. You can go to "Profile" (top left corner of the screen) to change the time it shows you.

(Europeans switch on a different day than North Americans. Most Saskatchewanians don't switch at all. So the board has to do nothing, and let the users change the time for themselves.)
rustyblade
Shaving Paparazzo

Post by rustyblade »

notthesharpest wrote:It never updates to anything. It just knows that your time is GMT plus or minus something. You can go to "Profile" (top left corner of the screen) to change the time it shows you.

(Europeans switch on a different day than North Americans. Most Saskatchewanians don't switch at all. So the board has to do nothing, and let the users change the time for themselves.)
No, NO! It's the Internets that is broken damnit! I'll call tech support... I already tried rebooting.
Richard
Rob

Post by Rob »

We should add more tubes to the Internets. That would fix it. And always remember, the Internets is not a truck.
rustyblade
Shaving Paparazzo

Post by rustyblade »

Seriously though...shouldn't there be an automatic DST thingy build into the GMT - whatchamacallit?
Richard
notthesharpest
Assistant Dean SMFU

Post by notthesharpest »

I don't know. Maybe there's a good way to do it, but I don't know what that is.