Changing of Avatar frequently...

Since this is a new forum I'm looking for everyone's feedback so that we can customize the site accordingly. Post your suggestions and ideas here!
nodaktim
The Prodigal Tim

Post by nodaktim »

Dan as long as you don't change your avatar too. I like your avatar and have come to associate that pic to your posts. :D
~ Tim ~

"Always do right. That will gratify some of the people, and astonish the rest." - Mark Twain
Cigar Dan

Post by Cigar Dan »

nodaktim wrote:Dan as long as you don't change your avatar too. I like your avatar and have come to associate that pic to your posts. :D
No worries there. I have no desire to change my avatar.
Danny
cigar-&-Shave

Post by cigar-&-Shave »

Cigar Dan wrote:
cigar-&-Shave wrote:Well, Dan, if I’d have thought to use Columbo before you, he’d be my permanent avatar too. But, no, you beat me to him and I’m not about to be a copy cat…
Just use a different photo than mine--there's enough room on the board for two Columbos. I see no reason why two cigar smoking shave enthusiasts can't use the same character. :)
Dan, you're a good man; if you're ever in Japan, let me know, I'd enjoy showing you around.
MOSES

Post by MOSES »

Chaps wrote:
Cigar Dan wrote:Columbo isn't going anywhere. :)
Neither is Bogie.

Danny
Yep. You got him first. That's the reason I'm Bogie over on B&B, but stuck with the Hokie Bird over here.

And I definitely associate people as looking like their avatars. Hmm.... that must create a very odd picture of me in people's minds. Big, overbuff, funny-colored turkey holding a Simpsons and a vintage Gillette....

It always gives me a start when I look at Tye's avatar.... Like I say, I picture everyone with a remotely human looking avatar as looking like their avatar. And that causes a mental paradox, because my mind just can't picture Tye looking that cute....

-Mo
Alrighty, stickim up and hand over the Coates real nice and slow like....
Cigar Dan

Post by Cigar Dan »

cigar-&-Shave wrote:Dan, you're a good man; if you're ever in Japan, let me know, I'd enjoy showing you around.
Thanks Mike. If I ever have the opportunity to visit Japan, I'd be pleased to take you up on your offer. Sadly, I don't see that happening in the foreseeable future. :(
Danny