Vendors

Since this is a new forum I'm looking for everyone's feedback so that we can customize the site accordingly. Post your suggestions and ideas here!
BeatlesFan

Vendors

Post by BeatlesFan »

My question is this:

Under "Places to Shop" some retailers are listed under "Top Rated Vendors" and some are listed under "More Retailers."

It's a small point, but, for example I've never heard anything but rave reviews about the customer service at Nancy Boy, yet it's not "Top Rated."

What are the criteria for determining which category a vendor lands in? Who decides? Is it rational?

I ask, in part, because I feel the "Top Rated" indicates sort of seal of approval from the forum, and I'm sort of wondering about that.

Thank you.
Johnnie
Shave This

Re: Vendors

Post by Johnnie »

The TRV's are reserved for vendors who have proven to continuously provide excellent customer service, top notch products, excellent prices through out the years. I know there are many vendors out there that provide excellent service but we can't make everyone a TRV. We really try to reserve this for special vendors. I'm in the process of adding a few new TRV's.
Johnnie
Keep it Wet