Subscribe to a topic

Since this is a new forum I'm looking for everyone's feedback so that we can customize the site accordingly. Post your suggestions and ideas here!
giammi

Subscribe to a topic

Post by giammi »

Maybe this has already been discussed, but a search did not yield any results.

Is there a way to subsribe to a forum and receive by email
a summary of the posts entered during the day?

Giammi
notthesharpest
Assistant Dean SMFU

Post by notthesharpest »

At the bottom left of this page is a link "Watch this topic for replies" - I think that is what you want.
giammi

Post by giammi »

notthesharpest wrote:At the bottom left of this page is a link "Watch this topic for replies" - I think that is what you want.
thanks - but it is not exactly what I meant.
As I am a newbie, I would like subscribe to ShaveMyFace University as a whole and then receive a notification, whenever something is entered in this part of the forum, don't matter in which topic.
The Truthinator

Post by The Truthinator »

If you click on "view posts since last visit" on the upper right corner of the front page you can at least see these posts. I don't know if you can narrow it down even further in any way. But that might help you to get a better look at what has happenend during your absence.
notthesharpest
Assistant Dean SMFU

Post by notthesharpest »

I see what you mean. I don't know how to do that. I think "view posts since last visit" might help (but it isn't the same either).
giammi

Post by giammi »

Thanks for the feedback - seems that view posts since last visit is the only solution for the moment.