Shave My Face problems

Since this is a new forum I'm looking for everyone's feedback so that we can customize the site accordingly. Post your suggestions and ideas here!
pjdatzil

Shave My Face problems

Post by pjdatzil »

The forum seems to be moving VERY slow tonight, and I keep getting "Internal Error 501." Is anybody else receiving this message? I wasn't sure if it was the website or if it was my personal computer. I bet it's me, but I am just curious.
Tad
TstebinsB

Post by TstebinsB »

I got it a few times earlier but not recently.
pjdatzil

Post by pjdatzil »

Ok. Well, hopefully that means it's the website and not my computer or connection. That would be bad! Not that problems with SMF would not be bad, I just really need my computer to do my classes.
Tad
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

I got it just a little while ago, and it is not unusual for me to run into it at night, after 9:00 PM Pacific Time.

- Murray
notthesharpest
Assistant Dean SMFU

Post by notthesharpest »

pjdatzil wrote:Ok. Well, hopefully that means it's the website and not my computer or connection. That would be bad! Not that problems with SMF would not be bad, I just really need my computer to do my classes.
This happens occasionally with the forum. It's not anything happening on your computer, and you can safely ignore it.
pjdatzil

Post by pjdatzil »

Awesome. Thanks a lot for the replies.
Tad