PM section working?

Since this is a new forum I'm looking for everyone's feedback so that we can customize the site accordingly. Post your suggestions and ideas here!
Gene

PM section working?

Post by Gene »

Off topic, but important.

Is the PM section of the forum working?

I bought some stuff from Gareth a while back. They got to me last week and I have sent 3 or 4 messages to him thanking him for a great transaction, with no response back.

Gareth and I were trading messages,and I tried replying to one of those, and just sending a PM direct, but still nothing.

Thanks...
Gene

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress."
Mark Twain

"People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
Alan Moore
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

Gene -- it's been working fine for me lately. In fact, I traded a couple of pms over the past 3 or 4 days with no such issues.
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
Mr. Spacely

Post by Mr. Spacely »

Mine seems fine as well...
----------
Scott
Big Ren
The Toronto Kid

Post by Big Ren »

He hasn't posted in a week, so I'm guessing he's probably wrapping up his school year or vacationing somewhere.

Ren
"What I find ironic is the fact that we can talk wireless to a man on the moon but we can't talk to someone twenty feet away over a hard-wired intercom at a drive-thru!" - Pottydoctor
Gareth
Taylorman

Post by Gareth »

Gene - YGPM. Your PMs did come through

I've been having some internet issues at home here, and that combined with a heavy work schedule has kept me away from SMF a bit in the past week or so.
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

Gareth wrote:Gene - YGPM. Your PMs did come through

I've been having some internet issues at home here, and that combined with a heavy work schedule has kept me away from SMF a bit in the past week or so.
There you have it - a perfectly good explanation from our good friend in North Wales.
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
Gene

Post by Gene »

Yeah, I got a PM from Gareth.

I just wanted to make sure he knew I got the stuff he sent. I was concerned lest he think I was the sort to take without responding.

Gareth is a great guy - shipped my purchase right out.
Gene

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress."
Mark Twain

"People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
Alan Moore