PM Problems

Since this is a new forum I'm looking for everyone's feedback so that we can customize the site accordingly. Post your suggestions and ideas here!
Chaps

PM Problems

Post by Chaps »

I still cannot open a PM I received from Glenn on 2 OCT.

Please help me....I see that reply in bright yellow and it taunts me....I tell you it taunts me
:( :( :(

Danny
Danny

"Because I prefer the cool, clean sweep of the tempered steel as it glides smoothly--" Cary Grant as he is shaving in a scene from "Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House"
2clfrwrds

Post by 2clfrwrds »

Yep, the message is still there in my Outbox. I decided to open it so I could copy it here for you Chaps, but weird, I can't open it either. I share your frustration; I have no doubt it's a brilliant comment in witty prose -- apparently lost forever!

Oh well, there's more where that came from. How about if you just PM me about something, and I'll reply to that instead? It'll probably be just as brilliant :roll:

Best,
Glenn
Dr. Mike

Post by Dr. Mike »

Yeah, I have noticed there are several PMs stuck in my outbox that just aren't getting sent. Some quite old that I just noticed never transferred to the sentbox. Is there anything I can do to fix that? I have tried to re-send, and it doesn't work.
Big Ren
The Toronto Kid

Post by Big Ren »

Yes, I'm also having problems with the pm system. I'll start a thread in the Mod Forum to see what can be done. Thanks for your patience.

Ren
"What I find ironic is the fact that we can talk wireless to a man on the moon but we can't talk to someone twenty feet away over a hard-wired intercom at a drive-thru!" - Pottydoctor