A Thanksgiving Thank You

Since this is a new forum I'm looking for everyone's feedback so that we can customize the site accordingly. Post your suggestions and ideas here!
JimR

A Thanksgiving Thank You

Post by JimR »

This is a day for giving thanks, so I want to give mine to you guys, who keep this great testament to learning and support, to friendliness and good old-fashioned Gentlemanliness, running smoothly.

I do, really and truly, appreciate the hard work of Vince, Ren, Paul and all the other mods here at Shave My Face. I know I'm not the only one.

Thank you, guys.

Jim
Thalay Sagar

Post by Thalay Sagar »

Hear, hear!
Best,
Chris

“Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

+2 (even though technically, we celebrated our Thanksgiving 6 weeks ago up here in Canada, there is no shortage for our needing to be thankful -- not just for this forum, but for the many blessings and opportunities that are provided us, and hope for better things for those who are less fortunate than we are --- wet shavers or not. :wink:
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

Ditto the comments already made. Twenty nine thumbs up

Clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
GA Russell

Post by GA Russell »

Well said, all. I am thankful for my family and friends, including my new friends here.
Rapira Swedish Supersteel
Fitness
Lijun badger
Gillette 1948-1950 Super Speed
Big Ren
The Toronto Kid

Post by Big Ren »

Jim,

Thanks for the kind words. A belated Happy Thanksgiving to all of our American friends and thanks to all of our members for their participation in our community.

Ren
"What I find ironic is the fact that we can talk wireless to a man on the moon but we can't talk to someone twenty feet away over a hard-wired intercom at a drive-thru!" - Pottydoctor