Posts not being marked read when read

Since this is a new forum I'm looking for everyone's feedback so that we can customize the site accordingly. Post your suggestions and ideas here!
Griswold

Posts not being marked read when read

Post by Griswold »

This started to happen the other day. When I read a post/thread in any forum and then go back to that forum by clicking on the 'return to forum' link the post/thread I've just read doesn't show as read.

This happens in all forums, even when I'm the originator of a thread and with only my original post in that thread.

The only thing I can do to keep track is to 'mark all read' when I've finished readin/posting in a forum.

Also, occasionally a forum will randomly show as unread in the Forum Index, even though there are no new posts in it and I've already marked all posts/threads as read.

Confused. :?
Best Regards

Peter
AACJ
Bot Monitor, Poll Lover

Post by AACJ »

We think this might be linked to the debug issues the site is currently experiencing when posting a post.
Art

"This world would be a much better place if people didn't enjoy being victims so much." - Reggs
Griswold

Post by Griswold »

Thanks Art
Best Regards

Peter
Griswold

Post by Griswold »

In the Debug Error thread

VinceFX wrote:Should be fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you continue to have problems please notify either an admin or myself.

Thanks,
Vince

Looks like it's also fixed my problem with not marking posts read when I've read them. Now working as it should. :D

Many thanks. :D :D
Best Regards

Peter