Problems Posting Pics

Since this is a new forum I'm looking for everyone's feedback so that we can customize the site accordingly. Post your suggestions and ideas here!
Chaps

Problems Posting Pics

Post by Chaps »

I've been having problems trying to post pics on the Shutterbug Shaver. I type my message like normal and then I click on the "Add image to Post" and then I upload my photo and I get a message which says something like "server disconnect" or something like that. Am I doing something wrong? I've been following the same procedure when I uploaded other pics and it worked fine.

Thanks,
Danny
Danny

"Because I prefer the cool, clean sweep of the tempered steel as it glides smoothly--" Cary Grant as he is shaving in a scene from "Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House"
giammi

Post by giammi »

I had the same problem several times, so I assume that the problem is not on our side.
giammi

Post by giammi »

I had the same problem several times, so I assume that the problem is not on our side.

When trying to answer before I received this error message

Could not insert new word matches

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during query

INSERT INTO phpbb_search_wordmatch (post_id, word_id, title_match) SELECT 459025, word_id, 0 FROM phpbb_search_wordlist WHERE word_text IN ('same', 'problem', 'several', 'i', 'assume', 'side')

Line : 251
File : functions_search.php