Full member from the start

Since this is a new forum I'm looking for everyone's feedback so that we can customize the site accordingly. Post your suggestions and ideas here!
cristobal41

Full member from the start

Post by cristobal41 »

Dear Sir,
I just joined your community. I am happily surprised about the high average level of it.
On the other side, I would consider quite important to become a full access member right from the start. In other words, being able to trade and sell without the 25 compulsory posts. There are a lot of users who won't reach the 25 posts easily as the most of the learning process and hesitations are previously solved in the mass of the forum. No need to post for a help in many cases.
Regarding my experience, reading and searching in the forums is a wisdom source dense enough to learn from without posting, but I cannot sell some items I would like as a consequence of my novice error and trial history.
Best regards.
drmoss_ca
Admin

Post by drmoss_ca »

The reason why we put the post requirement on sales is so that our members may judge whether a seller is really a member of the community or just here to make a buck. Those who are well known and respected will find buyers more willing to trust their descriptions of items for sale, and will know that they have proven trustworthy in previous transactions.
I suspect you will find 25 posts fly past very quickly if you are truly interested in the art, and then you may advertise here.

Chris
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

drmoss_ca wrote:....
I suspect you will find 25 posts fly past very quickly if you are truly interested in the art, and then you may advertise here.

Chris
The good Dr is correct -- 25 posts will fly by in no time at all.
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?