Anybody having trouble uploading photos ??

Since this is a new forum I'm looking for everyone's feedback so that we can customize the site accordingly. Post your suggestions and ideas here!
Benjy85

Anybody having trouble uploading photos ??

Post by Benjy85 »

As it says in the title really , haven't been able to upload photos for the past week ?? Any ideas folks ?

Cheers
Kind Regards, Ben
Whistler

Post by Whistler »

Has not worked for me in many many months.

http://www.shavemyface.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37618
Regards,
Marty
---------------------------------------------------

"Be still! Me mind is a raging torrent flooded with rivulets of thought cascading in a waterfall of creative alternatives."
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

No, it doesn't work. The kids put photo bucket on my computer but I haven't found the time to learn how to use it.
Regards,
Squire
ichabod
Mackem

Post by ichabod »

It's a permissions problem with the gallery directories, and it isn't universal as I just added a couple of photos moments ago.
At the moment we have no solution other than to smile and wave...
Give us the luxuries, and we will forgo the necessities.
Give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, he'll be toasty for the rest of his life.
Dominic
river1

Post by river1 »

I posted to the Gallery and I can see my pictures but nobody else can find them. Others have been sending me PMs with pictures. Can anyone tell me how to do that? Or, where on the site to find the instructions? I see the URL and Img above this message but when I tried to put that on a post, bigsid said it did not work and could not find my pictures in Gallery under "MY Weakness" :oops:
Nothing will be accomplished if first all objections must be overcome...
drmoss_ca
Admin

Post by drmoss_ca »

Try this post.

Chris
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
brothers

Post by brothers »

In the past I was able to do it, then slept several times since then, so couldn't get it to work. Then I got really lucky and found this thread. Now I'm back on track. Thank you! (PS. I made myself a copy of this, and I also saved it to a separate file on my desktop in case I forget again, which is a pretty sure bet.)
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444