sporadic problem

Since this is a new forum I'm looking for everyone's feedback so that we can customize the site accordingly. Post your suggestions and ideas here!
KAV
Location: California, just above L.A. between the Reagan Library and Barbra Streisand's beach house

sporadic problem

Post by KAV »

The last few days I've received a INTERNAL SERVOR ERROR trying to get into the forum. I do a quick jump to other websites and have no problem. It usually self fixes itself and I can enter 5 minutes later.
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

I have a sporadic problem too, actually its been one for a few years but I never said anything because, well Im a trooper HAHAHA Anyhoo, email notification is sporadic at best. is that just me or is it smf in general? Just asking of course. I log in enough times during the day not to make it matter that much

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
drmoss_ca
Admin

Post by drmoss_ca »

Notification of a PM? Or a thread update? I've never used the latter, and the former always works. The internal server error is another hosing issue.

Chris
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

Chris, thanks. No problem with pm's. It's the thread update that I'm curious about

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

'Debug' problem worsening vis a vis normal posts. Time to call in Dominic again I'm thinkin'
Regards,
Gordon
gsgo

Post by gsgo »

Debug Mode popping up again, help!
Good shaving,

Gary
soapbuddy

Post by soapbuddy »

My same PM's are being sent in quadruplicate. :shock:
Irena
Handmade Soap Artisan
http:www.gingersgarden.com
drmoss_ca
Admin

Post by drmoss_ca »

Gents,
It seems the database tables are being corrupted every time our host server crashes and reboots. This leads to the 1016 debug error you have seen earlier today. Dominic has fixed it again, but the problem will recur until we convince our absentee owner to move us to a proper hosting service.

Chris
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace