Please dont change a thing.

Since this is a new forum I'm looking for everyone's feedback so that we can customize the site accordingly. Post your suggestions and ideas here!
shavejunkie

Please dont change a thing.

Post by shavejunkie »

This is the most simple and effective forum out there. Elegant in its simplicity in fact. Please, please don't change anything!!!!!!!!!!!!1
"Keep your flush, I'll take the straight."
jpkunst

Post by jpkunst »

Well, fixing the regularly occurring database errors might be a good idea.
Jan Pieter
ichabod
Mackem

Post by ichabod »

There may well be a "SMF reformulation" at some point in the future, but it'd be change to fix database and hosting trouble, not to meet EU regulations or take out parabens (or change the layout) or such like. . .
Give us the luxuries, and we will forgo the necessities.
Give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, he'll be toasty for the rest of his life.
Dominic
Nate

Post by Nate »

I would also like to add that there shouldn't be any bans on
Bargepole wrote:fougeres and chypres, (goodbye Aramis, ggoodbye Jicky, goodbye Fernil/Fougena/English Fern) anything violet-y (toodle-pip Fahrenheit, Grey Flannel, Trumper's Violet shaving cream, Eucris hair dressing and Ajaccio Violets) but it now, for next year, has vanilla in its sights (so goodbye the pathetic sad remains of Mitsouko, farewell Habit Rouge) and, above all, citrus oils (tinketty-tonk to Eau d'Hadrien, Eau du Sud, anything with a big bergamot opening note and all Eaux de Cologne, Florida Water, Hungary Water etc etc etc.