Links in some stickies not working . . .

Since this is a new forum I'm looking for everyone's feedback so that we can customize the site accordingly. Post your suggestions and ideas here!
ThePossum

Links in some stickies not working . . .

Post by ThePossum »

Just playing around with the new site and I like it very much. But found two problems with links in a couple sticky topics.

The links in two posts by Squire do not work. The take you to the old forum and say that it has been locked. One post is in the shave cream reviews sticky and the other is in the razor and blade sticky. Please check them out and see if there is away to get them working again. Lots of good info in these two posts.
Bryce

My Shave Stuff
The Original Safety Too - An SE Razor Forum
VinceFX
Trumper Fan

Re: Links in some stickies not working . . .

Post by VinceFX »

ThePossum wrote:Just playing around with the new site and I like it very much. But found two problems with links in a couple sticky topics.

The links in two posts by Squire do not work. The take you to the old forum and say that it has been locked. One post is in the shave cream reviews sticky and the other is in the razor and blade sticky. Please check them out and see if there is away to get them working again. Lots of good info in these two posts.
Looking into it now. Thanks for catching this.

Vince
:::Vince:::