Logging In

Since this is a new forum I'm looking for everyone's feedback so that we can customize the site accordingly. Post your suggestions and ideas here!
churchilllafemme

Logging In

Post by churchilllafemme »

Just recently I have had to log in again each and every time I visit the site. Previously, as long as I did not reboot my computer, I remained logged in here and could re-visit repeatedly without having to log in tediously every time. At this point I am not certain, but I suspect it is a site problem rather a glitch with my computer, because I do not have the same issue at any other sites.
_______
John
CMur12

Re: Logging In

Post by CMur12 »

John, I'm not experiencing this problem, myself, so I don't think the problem comes from a change at the site.

I might note that I am using Firefox for my browser and my OS is Windows Vista. What are you using?

- Murray
churchilllafemme

Post by churchilllafemme »

I'm using IE11.
_______
John
brothers

Post by brothers »

I'm using Firefox and I occasionally have to re-login, maybe 10% of the time. Whether it's accurate or not, I've just assumed the website has rebooted itself for any number of reasons while I was logged off.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
drmoss_ca
Admin

Post by drmoss_ca »

To stay logged in you have to store a cookie, so if your browser is set to decline cookies, or you have have privacy software that deletes them, your log-in will not be saved.

C.
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace