trouble uploading pics

Since this is a new forum I'm looking for everyone's feedback so that we can customize the site accordingly. Post your suggestions and ideas here!
With The Grain
Gillette Aficionado

trouble uploading pics

Post by With The Grain »

anyone else? the box appears as usaul, i browse, select and hit upload... everything seemingly goes smoothly but the box goes blank and never closes and no image gets inserted :?:
Gatorade

Re: trouble uploading pics

Post by Gatorade »

With The Grain wrote:anyone else? the box appears as usaul, i browse, select and hit upload... everything seemingly goes smoothly but the box goes blank and never closes and no image gets inserted :?:
I use Photobucket and link to it so I don't know about the upload. Possibly something to do with the DL officer?

With The Grain
Gillette Aficionado

Re: trouble uploading pics

Post by With The Grain »

Gatorade wrote:
With The Grain wrote:anyone else? the box appears as usaul, i browse, select and hit upload... everything seemingly goes smoothly but the box goes blank and never closes and no image gets inserted :?:
I use Photobucket and link to it so I don't know about the upload. Possibly something to do with the DL officer?

With The Grain
Gillette Aficionado

Post by With The Grain »

yeah that works... linking to it from the gallery, never had this problem before though
Gatorade

Post by Gatorade »

With The Grain wrote:yeah that works... linking to it from the gallery, never had this problem before though
OK so now we got it. What is it?
With The Grain
Gillette Aficionado

Post by With The Grain »

Gatorade wrote:
With The Grain wrote:yeah that works... linking to it from the gallery, never had this problem before though
says Diplomat on the end of the handle, has some interesting action that i believe is meant to hone/sharpen that funky blade
Gatorade

Post by Gatorade »

With The Grain wrote:
Gatorade wrote:
says Diplomat on the end of the handle, has some interesting action that i believe is meant to hone/sharpen that funky blade
Cool, I saw the other pics on the other thread but was still a little confused about it.
larrybob

Post by larrybob »

Still can't figure out how to add photos to a post? What is the step by step process?
AACJ
Bot Monitor, Poll Lover

Post by AACJ »

larrybob wrote:Still can't figure out how to add photos to a post? What is the step by step process?

Here is a link that gives a step by step instruction to upload photos. It's a sticky in the "Shutterbug Shaver" forum.
Art

"This world would be a much better place if people didn't enjoy being victims so much." - Reggs