Selling & trading forum

Since this is a new forum I'm looking for everyone's feedback so that we can customize the site accordingly. Post your suggestions and ideas here!
Dave T

Selling & trading forum

Post by Dave T »

I'd like to see a forum topic for members to sell or trade their shaving and non-shaving (colognes, soaps, etc.) items. I'd also like to see vendors allowed to post sales or specials or make announcements or advertise either in another separate topic section or included along with members in the same selling and trading section. I'm not a vendor, by the way.

Dave T
VinceFX
Trumper Fan

Post by VinceFX »

You asked for it Dave, you got it! There is now a Selling & Trading forum available. I also updated the description of the Shopping forum. I think we'll just make that the catch all vendor and consumer forum for anything related to the buying of men's grooming products. Hope that works for you all!

Vince
:::Vince:::
Dave T

Post by Dave T »

That was fast! Thanks, Vince. I think the vendor forum gives them a chance to at least announce that they're in business and gives us consumers, especially the newbies, a chance to see who all's in business.

Dave T