Home Page | Gallery | PM Inbox | Forum Index  

Welcome to SMFU

New to the world of wet-shaving? Grab a desk and be seated! Welcome to SMFU: A place to learn and compare notes about the ABC's of wet shaving. From brushes to creams, razors and more...We've got it all!

Postby bernards66 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:17 pm

No, Michael, you may not have your doctorate yet. That is contingent on those Bic DE blades being sent me from Greece, as well as more prompt responses to my PMs.....harumph!

You are a 'newbie' until you have logged at least 250 more or less cogent posts. Why? Because I said so....and I am the Dean and Provost of this joint ( brushing off his hands briskly, and straightening his 'old school' SMF neck tie ).

Seriously, it's great to see this section being so utilized so quickly, and great to see so many more experianced members taking part and lending a hand. Creating this new forum was Johnnie's brain child, and it is an excellent idea, I think. There are plans to expand it's usefulness, reference themes to material in our archives, and to photos as well. Here's to the success of SMFU ( and all you students, both undergrad and advanced...I'm keeping an eye on you...so, no nonsense...I'd hate to have to call in Dr. Moss in his role as Sergeant-at-Arms ).
Regards,
Gordon
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Postby rustyblade » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:27 pm

Gordon is right, Chris Moss enjoys using the strap.

I'm still having trouble sitting down comfortably after my newbie moderator hazing.

I won't even tell you what Ravi did...
Richard
rustyblade
Shaving Paparazzo

Postby bernards66 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:35 pm

Richard, No! For God's sake, DON'T tell the rank and file what Ravi did! What happens in the Star Chamber needs to stay there!
Gordon
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Postby Sam » Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:11 am

Dean, Richard is treading on thin ground, isn't he? May I have three more lashes myself? LOL

Sam
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Previous

Return to ShaveMyFace University