Shaving Sticks from Tryphon Enterprises

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
Tryphon

Shaving Sticks from Tryphon Enterprises

Post by Tryphon »

We are introducing two practical 2 oz. Shave Sticks of new Tryphon brand shaving soaps.

The first soap is named “Cristallo” and is the answer to those customers who asked for an unscented, pure shaving soap, with no colorants.
The Cristallo is transparent, with a slight golden tint and uses a pure glycerin formula, enriched with natural lubricants to provide a superb glide to the razor blade, as well as with natural beard conditioners that help achieving a smooth, irritation-free shave. The Cristallo produces a rich, thick and highly lubricating lather.

The second soap, also offered in a 2 oz. Shave Stick, is the new “Clorofilla”.
The Clorofilla is a fresh, soothing shaving soap that uses essential oils of Spearmint, balsamic herbs, Peppermint, Vetiver, as well as notes of citrus and green melon and other pure and natural essential oils. The end result is a superb shaving soap with a uniquely fresh, cooling and relaxing scent. The Clorofilla produces a rich, thick and smooth lather.

The Tryphon Shave Sticks sell for $7.50 each. Shipping for up to 4 shaving sticks is $4.05 to any US destination, by USPS Priority Mail.

Questions and orders can be addressed to tryphon@tryphon.it

We are based in South Florida and have been in business since 1996.
VISA, MasterCard and Paypal Cash or Quasi-cash are welcome, as are personal checks.

Giovanni
Tye
Watch this space!

Post by Tye »

Giovanni-
Will you be selling the Clorofilla in a tub also? Thanks.

-Tye
Contributing Member to the Cause
Tryphon

Post by Tryphon »

Tye wrote:Giovanni-
Will you be selling the Clorofilla in a tub also? Thanks.

-Tye
Right now that is not the case. If there's a lot of demand, we will repackage it. We already have the Alpino in the tubs,another mint-like scent.
JayDee

Re: Shaving Sticks from Tryphon Enterprises

Post by JayDee »

I wish Giovanni was still in business. He made some excellent soaps.
Gene

Re: Shaving Sticks from Tryphon Enterprises

Post by Gene »

He was a good vendor, and a nice man.

I spoke to him a couple of times - always a polite professional.

I remember calling him once after I got some birthday cash to spend on shaving gear. I told him the details and he offered me a nice discount on my purchase to help my money go farther.

Also - when I first decided to try some Swedes he had them in stock.

I think he had something to do with pens, too.
Gene

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress."
Mark Twain

"People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
Alan Moore