Meet the Shavemate

Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
rafikz

Meet the Shavemate

Post by rafikz »

http://www.shavemate.com/

Premium All-In-One Razor with Real Shaving Cream Inside the Handle!
Bonus Shower Hook - Included.

* Real Shave Cream Inside the Handle - advanced All-In-One® design combines premium razor with specially formulated lanolin-enriched shaving cream. Titan ends bathroom clutter and simplifies daily shaving. Perfect for home, travel or gym. Precision. Convenience. Performance. All-In-One®
* S-3 Flex Neck Technology™ - maintains even pressure by gently flexing with the contours of your skin for smooth, close comfortable shaves
* Aqua Flow™ Blade Rinse - innovative curved neck channels water out through the blades for easy cleaning.
* Premium Coated Triple Blades - precision aligned for closeness, providing a week or more of great shaves!
* Slim Blade Head - offers greater control and fits into hard-to-shave areas. Pivoting action keeps the Titan blades flat against the skin.
* Advanced Lubricated Glide Strip - with Vitamin E and Aloe for smooth shaving.
rustyblade
Shaving Paparazzo

Post by rustyblade »

That looks like an all new low in shaving!
Richard
Lyrt

Post by Lyrt »

rustyblade wrote:That looks like an all new low in shaving!
Come on, it's "lanolin enriched".
Scrapyard Ape

Post by Scrapyard Ape »

Lyrt wrote:
rustyblade wrote:That looks like an all new low in shaving!
Come on, it's "lanolin enriched".
What does your secret market research say? :P
~Greg
drmoss_ca
Admin

Post by drmoss_ca »

I have a Trac II with a tiny aerosol of foam in the handle from the 1980's - they were handed out to first class passengers on British Airways for a short while. (No, I was not the passenger, but merely the recipient of a hand-me-down.)

Chris
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
Lyrt

Post by Lyrt »

Scrapyard Ape wrote:What does your secret market research say? :P
The data is confidential. Sorry. If you want to be different and use a DE and if you think it makes your face smother, then good for you.
Scrapyard Ape

Post by Scrapyard Ape »

Lyrt wrote:
Scrapyard Ape wrote:What does your secret market research say? :P
The data is confidential.
You should work for the White House. I think they have some openings. :P
Sorry. If you want to be different and use a DE and if you think it makes your face smother, then good for you.
]
Strait razor user here. I sometimes use a GEM micromatic to bust up the routine, but have not found a DE I really like yet. :wink:
~Greg
Lyrt

Post by Lyrt »

Seriously, I wonder if any market research was actually done in this particular case. Did real people say “yes, I would use your Titan system.” Flex Neck Technology™? Aqua Flow™? WTF?
Scrapyard Ape

Post by Scrapyard Ape »

Lyrt wrote:Seriously, I wonder if any market research was actually done in this particular case. Did real people say “yes, I would use your Titan system.” Flex Neck Technology™? Aqua Flow™? WTF?
I doubt it. They are probably going on the "It does not matter what it is, SOMEONE will buy it" theory.
~Greg
JP

Post by JP »

One wonders how many shaves are in that goo filled handle, at $4.00 a pop.

Walgreens lists five reviews for it, all positive. One of the reviewers said that he "gets a week of shaves" out of it.
Lyrt

Post by Lyrt »

I checked the reviews for the Diva. This is pure gold:

“shocking to think we are at 2007, and it took until now for someone to put the shaving cream inside the razor. […] the head is thin and i can shave everywhere i want to. the other razors heads are wide and thick and you can't shave where you want to.”