Adidas

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
shaveC

Adidas

Post by shaveC »

Just bought this AS. I was a little leery at first, but I opened it in the store to smell it, and then having read the ingredients, I was convinced. Everyone needs to check this one out. Pretty impressive ingredients:

Description
Experience the clean citrus scent of Dynamic Pulse - a high-performance after shave developed with adidas' in-depth skin and body knowledge. Vitamins A, C and E. Skin-soothing aloe. Controls oil.

Ingredients
SD Alcohol 39-C; Water; Fragrance; PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice; Propylene Glycol; Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate; Benzophenone-2; Menthol; Allantoin; Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Bisabolol; Retinyl Palmitate; Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate; Ext. D&C Violet No. 2; FD&C Yellow No. 5; FD&C Blue No. 1; D&C Red No. 33
BD1970

Post by BD1970 »

It seems like I have used this in the past & from what I remember it burned like hell........
Brad
rustyblade
Shaving Paparazzo

Post by rustyblade »

Alcohol is pretty high on that list and so is fragrance.
Richard
KillerPancake

Post by KillerPancake »

BD1970 wrote:It seems like I have used this in the past & from what I remember it burned like hell........
Ditto... I really liked the scent, but man did it ever burn!
Darren

"I'm not a pessimist, I'm an optometrist"
DUQ

Post by DUQ »

I'll be picking up this one today. Smells great (in the store) and a real bargain.